It seems like a hot new topic, but yoga actually began more than 3,000 years ago in India. Yoga can improve flexibility, strength, balance, and stamina, in addition, reduce anxiety and stress, improve mental clarity, and even help them sleep better. So this winter get ready for a mind and spirit escape to India.
Meditation and Yoga are synonymous with India and the attainment of spirituality. If you want a truly blissful and spiritual experience then come for a Yoga and Meditation tour that will go far beyond a holiday or vacation you have experienced so far. The yoga and meditation tours, one of the theme travel tours in India, allow you to combine travel with the peaceful spiritual experiences.
Yoga was propounded by the ancient Indian sage Patanjali and is derived from the Sanskrit word ‘Yog’ which means ‘union,’ presumably union with the divine being or God. It is a secular and scientific methodology to experience the integration of the mind-body-spirit. Some of the most often practiced types of Yoga are: Karma Yoga, Jnana Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Tantric Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Raja Yoga.
The yoga and meditation tour in India aims at offering an acquaintance to the tourists about the yoga centres in India and the teachings and training of Yoga at these centres like Madras (Chennai), Rishikesh, Kerala, and Bihar. Yoga tour at the Yoga centres in India detoxifies the body through purification of bowel, enemas, cleansing of the nasal passage and eyes.
Meditation covered in the yoga and meditation tour, is one of the most important components of Yoga; a mind-body therapy involving a series of exercises. The word ‘meditation’ covers many disparate practices from visualizing situations, focusing on objects or images, thinking through a complex idea, or even getting lost in a provocative book. However in Yoga, meditation generally refers to the practice of focusing the mind and observing oneself in the moment.
The techniques of meditation are simple and easy to learn, though the ability to keep the mind focused takes time, patience and practice. The practice of meditation, regularly, gives the benefits like reduction of stress, tension, anxiety and frustration, as well as improved memory, concentration, inner peace and physical well being. Yoga and Meditation tours have also proved themselves to be highly effective in treating psychological problems such as obsessive-compulsive disorders, depression, schizophrenia and anxiety.
- Luxury Travel Guide: Indian Spa Resorts for Romantic Spa Getaway
- Honeymoon Travel Advices: Best Honeymoon Destinations in India
- Terrorism makes parents worry: Is India safe for young travelers
- First joint venture between European and Asian Tour be hold in February
- Online Business: How to Make Your Site Top Listing on Search Engine
- China Beijing Resorts: Yonghegong Lamasery Travel Scenery
- Beijing Travel Scenic Spot: Garden of Prince Gong’s Residence
- China Beijing Tour Advices: Top Destinations of Ming Tomb
- China Historic and Cultural Heritage: Elegant Stone Carving Arts Ming Tombs
- China Natural Scenic Spots: World Cultural Mount Tai Tour Guidelines