The immunologic function is vital to body health and disease prevention and cure. People mainly refer to the index of height of lymphocyte transformation rate to see if the immunologic is normal, researches on Tai Chi show that after Tai Chi practice for several months, contents of four kinds immunoglobulins in serum grew remarkably, this explains that Tai Chi plays important roles in promoting defense function of body, this is why Tai Chi is able to cure diseases and prolong the life.
Tai Chi is a pearl in Chinese traditional health preservation methods, its health preservation thought is in possession of rich philosophical meanings, its technique means has solid human and psychological foundations, important biological meaning and great health protection value.
- How Tai Chi Chuan Influences Blood and Digestive System
- Tai Chi Influence on Respiratory System
- Tai Chi Health Protection Function to Different Systems
- Kinematic and Dynamic Characters of Tai Chi Techniques
- 5 Steps to Learn Tai Chi at Home
- Tai Chi Morphological Requirement: the Theory of Six Connections
- Tai Chi Chuan Three-Sector Theory
- Tai Chi Techniques Features: Human and Psychological Characters
- Tai Chi Correct and Active Postures
- Taijiquan Circle Track Movement Viewpoint