Self-Discipline Exercises: Today we’ll learn how to build self-discipline. We’ll try a simple but effective Self-Discipline exercise from Mao Zedong, a great man of China. Training self-discipline is a way to success.
Self-discipline Quotes: Mao Zedong Teaches How to Build Self-discipline
Mao Zedong (also translated as Mao Tse-Tung, read Mao Zedong Quotes and Mao Zedong Biography): Fate, Behavior and Self-discipline. Now we’ll learn a simple but effective self mastery exercise from Mao Zedong.
It is known that Mr. Mao Zedong is addicted to smoking, but during the decade negotiations between him and Chiang Kai-Shek (also translated as Jiang Jieshi), Mr. Mao didn’t have any smoke.
“Mao Zedong is a person to whom we must be careful. I heard he smokes about one tin (50 pieces) of cigarette every day, but he didn’t have any smoke when he known I don’t like smoke.”” Chiang Kai-Shek (also translated as Jiang Jieshi) said afterward.
From this we can see that Chiang Kai-Shek (also translated as Jiang Jieshi) didn’t compliment Mr. Mao’s intellect, eloquence or courage, but admire Mr. Mao’s high skills of self-discipline.
What is self-discipline? How can you define self-discipline?
Discipline means submitting to an external authority. Self, meaning you do the whole masochistic pattern in the comfort of your own tortured psyche.
Self-discipline is self-control and self-restraint. Self-discipline is self-reliance and independence. Avoid the whole mess, and be nice to yourself.
Self-Discipline is courage. To achieve self discipline we must be continually gaining more and more control of ourselves, and Self-Control requires Self Discipline.
Practically speaking, how can a person develop self-discipline in his or her life?
OK now, have you ever learned how to build self-discipline from Mao Zedong? What alternatives do you have to using self discipline?
Topics: Chiang Kai-Shek Biography,Chiang Kai-shek Facts,Mao Tse-Tung Quotes,Mao Zedong Facts,Mao Zedong History and Quotations,Mao Zedong Quotes,Self Discipline Exercises,Self Discipline Tips,Self Help Books,Self Improvement Books,Self-Control Quotes,Self-Control Strategies,Self-Discipline Activities,Self-Discipline Quotes,Success Quotes,Training Self-Discipline
- How to Teach Emotion Management Skills to Children with Emotional Problems
- How to Teach Self Management Skills to Students with Learning and Behavior Problems
- How To Improve Self Discipline and Self Control in Your Life
- Systematic Thinking to Surpass the Learning Revolution
- Mao Zedong Famous Quotations: How to Succeed with Overall Learning Strategies
- Mao Zedong Quotes: How to Study Effectively in Great Change
- Mao Tse-Tung Biography: Who Was Mao Zedong and How Did He Found China
- Success Principles: Mao Zedong Teaches You How to Get Success in Learning
- Miracles of Mao Zedong Thought: How to Become a Useful Person
- Inspirational Wisdom Quotes: How to Change Your Life for the Better