Production and Operations Management Further Strengthened in Online Banking Services
After the data center centralization, National Bank of China has drafted up a series of rules and regulations, to ensure the secure operation of all businesses and further define the post management duties. NBC has also formulated production and operations management process, and strengthened the technological management.
Furthermore, it has further strengthened the computer security of the National Bank of China, and finished the layout of the bank system and network security system, and performed the security and reformation project of the data center network of the head office. As a result, the real-time monitoring control in the data center network is realized, and such comprehensive security systems as antivirus and anti-black are gradually established.
Topics: Bank Securities Account Transfer,Best Small Business Banks,Business Bank Accounts,Business Banking Comparison,Business Banking Solutions,Commercial Banks,Compare Business Bank Accounts Online,Computer Security,Data Center Centralization,E-Banking Services,E-Commerce & Trade,Ecommerce Solutions Comparison,Electron Localization Function,Electronic Banking,Electronic Commerce,Electronic Infrastructure,Electronic Trading,Foreign Currency Trading,Internet Banking,Internet Economy,Internet Security Systems,Monopoly Electronic Banking Instructions,National Bank of China,Network Solutions,Network Systems,Online Bank Accounts,Online Banking Services,Online Banking Solutions,Online Banking System Project,Online Payment Calculator,Online Payment Gateways Comparison,Online Payment Services,Operations Management,Production and Operations Management Case Studies,Production Management,Software Development Process,System Software Development,Technology Team,Top E-Commerce Companies,Top Online Banks
- National Bank of China: Business Banking Solutions and Monopoly Electronic Banking Instructions
- Creative Technology Team, Online Banking Solutions and E-Banking Systems
- Electronic Infrastructure and Online Banking ePayments: Principles for Financial Market Infrastructures
- Dynamics of Innovation in Online Banking and Financial Services
- Comprehensive Business Systems Applications Based on Traditional Business Reformation and Modern Information Technology
- Internet Network System Increasingly Strengthened in Functions and Management
- National Bank of China Improves Online Banking Software System Development
- National Bank of China: Data Center Centralization Pattern Gradually Established
- E-banking Platform: Information Form of Corporate Loan Account
- Business Internet Banking Service: Information Form of Common Account