Pop Laws, a legal website offering legal services and forms. We are a legal research center focusing on the application of laws and regulations. We provide free online legal advice and tips for those who prepre to supreme court.
Pop Laws bring an instructional guide to Canadian legal research, focusing on strategy and effective use of primary and secondary sources in both print and electronic formats. Here you may find a local lawyer and free legal information at Pop Laws, the award-winning website. Ask an attorney a free legal question and get free legal advice from a network of attorneys.
At Pop Laws, you may find legal help, legal aid and law information to help with your legal case or lawsuit. Find lawyers, attorneys and law firms. This site was established to serve as a comprehensive resource of the information available on the Internet concerning law and the legal profession, with an emphasis on the United States of America. Designed for everyone, lay persons and legal scholars alike, it is quality controlled to include only the finest and most substantive legal resources online.
Welcome to Pop Laws, a great product of the International Law Group (ILG). A categorized index of more than 4000 select web sites in 238 nations, islands, and territories, as well as thousands of locally stored web pages, legal forms, and downloadable files, this site was established in 1995 to serve as a comprehensive resource of the information available on the Internet concerning law and the legal profession, with an emphasis on the United States of America. Designed for everyone, lay persons and legal scholars alike, it is quality controlled to include only the most substantive legal resources online.
Pop Laws, a Popular Legal Website on Legal Application and Law Resources
Pop Laws Legal Profession:
1. PopLaws Legal Forms Archive
The Internet’s largest collection of free legal forms — 2,000+ and growing! Includes forms in the following categories: basic agreements, buying and selling, credit and collection, employment, leases, loans, assignments, personal and family, and divorce. State-specific forms also include last wills, living wills, medical directives, and powers of attorney.
2. America’s Largest 250 Law Firms
Visit the web sites of the largest 250 law firms in the United States.
3. Salaries of Legal Professionals 2010 New!
Is your salary up to par? Learn the average salaries of American law firm partners, associates, and legal assistants. You may be surprised!
4. PopLaws Web Index: Off-site web resources indexed.
1. Continuing Legal Education–Index to the CLE resources on the web. See also the Index to CLE State Requirements (USA).
2. Lawyers & Law Firms–Features PopLaws’s index of lawyers & law firms, law firms rankings, essential lawyer locate databases including the West Legal Directory and the Martindale-Hubbell Lawyer Locator, legal employment databases, and a listing of other major web indices of law firm web sites.
3. Legal Associations–Non-profit associations and organizations on the web, including professional associations at the local, state, national, and international levels. Also featured is an intelligent agent-based .ORG search.
4. Legal Experts–Index to sources on the web to locate a legal expert and other consultants.
5. Legal Forms Sources–In case you do not find the legal form you need within the PopLaws database, check here for a listing of all known sources for law-related forms on the web.
6. U.S. Corporate & Business Forms, Filing Instructions–Check here to find a comprehensive index to legal forms that have been promulgated by U.S. state governments, as well as links to the applicable corporations act and other information helpful to the registry of business entities. These forms have been designed to meet statutory requirements and to facilitate filing. Also, visit our new Antitrust & Trade Regulation pages.
7. U.S. Federal & State Government Statutes and Codes–An national index to the statutes and codes available online.
8. U.S. Federal & State Government Tax Forms–Check here to find a comprehensive index to taxation forms promulgated by the U.S. federal and state governments.
9. Practice Areas–A topical index of law-related resources on the web, from administrative law to wills & estates.
Pop Laws Academia:
1. Law School Course Outlines Archive
An archive of 100 freely downloadable outlines for a broad range of law school courses, including Civil Procedure, Constitutional Law, Contracts, Criminal Law, Property, and Torts. Other outlines include Business Associations, Federal Income Tax, Insurance, International Litigation & Arbitration, and Professional Responsibility. In addition, learn about our law outline purchase program. Earn extra money and send us your outlines right now for up to $15 each!
2. Legal Study Abroad HQ
The most extensive collection of online legal study abroad materials in existence anywhere, this feature of the PopLaws was created by Steven Byle, former President of the Texas International Law Society. Contains information, brochures, and contact information for all study abroad programs approved by the American Bar Association, as well as contact information for almost every law school in the world.
3. Law School Rankings
1. The Rankings Web Index
An index to all major law school rankings accessible online.
2. 2010 Raw Data Law School Rankings
A sortable index to all 185 U.S. law schools, based upon the raw data reported by each school. Sort by the following criteria: Average GPA (25th-75th Percentile), LSAT Score (25th-75th Percentile), Median Salary, Acceptance Rate, Student-to-Faculty Ratio, Employment Rate at Graduation, Employment Rate 9 Months After Graduation, School Bar Pass Rate, States’ Bar Pass Rates, and School Bar Performance vs. State’s Overall Performance. Perform reverse sorts as well. The most current information publicly available!
3. 2010 Law School Profiles
An alphabetized index to all 181 U.S. law schools. Complete profiles on each that include all the above information, as well as links to their web sites, online law school applications, and more!
4. Thomas E. Brennan’s Judging the Law Schools
Former Michigan Supreme Court Chief Justice releases his own rankings of American law schools in an effort to remove subjective criteria from “traditional” rankings.
5. Cost-Benefit Analysis of American Law Schools
This report re-indexes “the top 50 law schools,” based on popular law school rankings, into a cost-of-living adjusted median salary.
4. PopLaws Web Index: Off-site web resources indexed.
1. Law Journals–All law reviews & journals on the web.
2. Law Schools–All law schools with web sites.
3. Law Students–Categorized index of web sites of interest to students of the law hand-picked by a group of law students from the University of Texas.
4. Pre-Law–Categorized index of web sites of interest to those who wish to attend law school hand-picked by a group of law students from the University of Texas.
Pop Laws Legal Research:
1. LawRunner: A Legal Research Tool
An intelligent agent based search engine interface for Google.com and its 3+ billion indexed web pages. Advantage: limit your search results only to those web pages within a particular jurisdiction for more effective legal resarch.
1. Global Index–More than 238 nations, islands and territories.
2. USA Index–All 50 American states, plus the District of Columbia.
2. PopLaws Legal Bookstore
Features a unique comparison shopping search engine to ensure you receive competitive prices. Shop with confidence! We promise that you’ll never want to buy books anywhere else.
1. Legal Practice Index–A categorized index to 60+ legal practice areas.
2. Advanced Search Page–Search for all other subjects.
3. PopLaws Web Index: Off-site web resources indexed.
1. U. S. Federal Government: Executive Branch–Every major department and agency of the executive branch.
2. The Law of War–A feature of all major international conventions, protocols, and treaties from 1949 to present.
3. Legal Indices–In case you do not find what you need here.
4. Legal Usenet–Law-related newsgroups.
5. News Sources–Newspapers, newswires, and sources for legal news.
Legal and Law Jobs and Careers: Searching for Legal Jobs? Find the most number of Legal Industry Jobs & Employment for Attorneys, Paralegals, Legal Secretary, Law Firms, Law Student, and Legal Staff with Pop Laws
Pop Laws is the Web’s leading legal news and information network for attorneys and other legal professionals. It is the best law site for consumers, with easy to understand answers to legal questions from expert lawyers, attorneys available Free to help you, legal forms, links to prepaid plans, trial courts, state and federal laws, and a directory. Ask an attorney a free legal question and get free legal advice from a network of attorneys. Do free legal research, search our law library, download legal forms, and much more.