Data center centralization pattern has gradually established in National Bank of China
Under the high consideration of leaders of the head office and the joint efforts of two data centers and relevant branches, the construction of centralized data center of the National Bank of China has been developing successfully.
By the end of 2001, the National Bank of China has finished the data center centralization and download of 19 branches. At present, the host computer of data center runs smoothly, and the advantages of data centre centralization are gradually developing.
Topics: Best Small Business Banks,Business Bank Accounts,Business Banking Comparison,Business Banking Solutions,Commercial Banks,Compare Business Bank Accounts Online,Data Center Centralization,E-Banking Services,E-Commerce & Trade,Ecommerce Solutions Comparison,Electron Localization Function,Electronic Banking,Electronic Commerce,Electronic Infrastructure,Electronic Trading,Internet Banking,Internet Economy,Monopoly Electronic Banking Instructions,National Bank of China,Network Solutions,Network Systems,Online Bank Accounts,Online Banking Services,Online Banking Solutions,Online Banking System Project,Operations Management,Production and Operations Management Case Studies,Production Management,Software Development Process,System Software Development,Technology Team,Top E-Commerce Companies,Top Online Banks
- National Bank of China: Business Banking Solutions and Monopoly Electronic Banking Instructions
- Creative Technology Team, Online Banking Solutions and E-Banking Systems
- Electronic Infrastructure and Online Banking ePayments: Principles for Financial Market Infrastructures
- Production and Operations Management Further Strengthened in Online Banking Services
- Dynamics of Innovation in Online Banking and Financial Services
- Comprehensive Business Systems Applications Based on Traditional Business Reformation and Modern Information Technology
- Internet Network System Increasingly Strengthened in Functions and Management
- National Bank of China Improves Online Banking Software System Development
- E-banking Platform: Information Form of Corporate Loan Account
- Business Internet Banking Service: Information Form of Common Account