The wisdom classics titled THE BOOK OF CHANGES puts forward three changes, namely hard change, easy change and no change.
Easy change refers to the change with the time, whereas no change refers to the change over the time.
Most Fundamental Way to Meet an Emergency. There are a lot of capabilities. One shall make use of the thinking mode of easy change, and choose and master that of no change, to meet the requirements of hard change of the time. (This article is an excerpt from the book Ability Panic by Edward Chen the Chinese writer, Ability Tests co-written by Wang Xiaoping)
- What’s your favorite book or author, and why?
- Inspirational Wisdom Quotes: How to Change Your Life for the Better
- Most Beautiful Female Chinese Writer: Quit School and Write Books
- Who is the Real Mother of Success?
- Ability and Skills Come Only from Learning
- Ability Panic, Revolutionary Book Surpassing The Learning Revolution by Gordon Dryden
- Capability Panic Book Summary: New Teaching & Learning Methods & Strategies
- Bestselling Books Review: Start Off Written by Chinese Writer Edward Chen
- Reviews on the Bestselling Book THE SECOND DECLARATION from Life Scientists
- Comments on the Bestseller THE SECOND DECLARATION from Experts Philosophers