National Bank of China Increasingly Strengthens Functions of Internet Network System
In accordance with the needs of business development and system structure on data center centralization, the National Bank of China has formulated the construction scheme of tier-three network systems of the bank, and made the extension of tier-one network.
In the meantime, the National Bank of China starts the network monitoring control system project, to make effective management of the network system of the bank.
Topics: Best Small Business Banks,Business Bank Accounts,Business Banking Comparison,Business Banking Solutions,Commercial Banks,Compare Business Bank Accounts Online,Data Center Centralization,E-Banking Services,E-Commerce & Trade,Ecommerce Solutions Comparison,Electron Localization Function,Electronic Banking,Electronic Commerce,Electronic Infrastructure,Electronic Trading,Internet Banking,Internet Economy,Monopoly Electronic Banking Instructions,National Bank of China,Network Solutions,Network Systems,Online Bank Accounts,Online Banking Services,Online Banking Solutions,Online Banking System Project,Operations Management,Production and Operations Management Case Studies,Production Management,Software Development Process,System Software Development,Technology Team,Top E-Commerce Companies,Top Online Banks
- National Bank of China: Business Banking Solutions and Monopoly Electronic Banking Instructions
- Creative Technology Team, Online Banking Solutions and E-Banking Systems
- Electronic Infrastructure and Online Banking ePayments: Principles for Financial Market Infrastructures
- Production and Operations Management Further Strengthened in Online Banking Services
- Dynamics of Innovation in Online Banking and Financial Services
- Comprehensive Business Systems Applications Based on Traditional Business Reformation and Modern Information Technology
- National Bank of China Improves Online Banking Software System Development
- National Bank of China: Data Center Centralization Pattern Gradually Established
- E-banking Platform: Information Form of Corporate Loan Account
- Business Internet Banking Service: Information Form of Common Account