Once a teacher let his students to discuss what happiness is. Most of students’ answers have something to do with a little homework and lots of fun time. But one child blurted out that, happiness is that a bomb drops and explodes our school. And these words won applause of the whole class.
We all know that learning is an endless hard work. Why do we make learning to be opposite to pleasure? To learn with pleasure is much better than to learn with bother. But to learn with pleasure depends on to learn with skill. Then the question is how to learn with skills. What do you think about it?
- Useful Strategies for Success: Strategies for High-Caliber Education
- How to Promote High-Caliber Education in Universities
- High-Caliber Education and Knowledge: Fundamental Mode of Caliber Learning
- Chinese High-Caliber Education: What’s Wrong with China’s Education System
- Caliber Study Project: High-Caliber Education, a Creative Denomination in China’s Education System
- Balance among Cooperative, Competitive and Individualistic Learning
- Key Points to Improve Cooperative Learning Strategies
- Systematic Thinking to Surpass the Learning Revolution
- Learning-Oriented Survival, New Lifestyle Concept
- Who is the Real Mother of Success?