How China’s rich spend their money? What Do the Chinese People Spend Money On? Read below the 5 Astonishing Ways Chinese Spend Their Money Like Crazy.
How Chinese Rich People Spend Their Money?
How do you think the Chinese relate to money?
– Is the culture of ‘living within one’s means’ still predominant?
– Is it still looked up to? or is it considered old-fashioned to be debt free?
– Is the generation in the age group of 35-65 or older very different from the younger set? Do they still save and then buy or buy and then pay with interest for the comforts of life – appliances, cars, houses?
– What are the levels of personal debt (as a percentage of yearly income) on the average?
– Do people prefer to borrow from family and repay or from banks and outside lenders?
Balancing income and consumption is the basic reality in folks‘ daily lives，former，income is the precondition dominating people’s economic activities. Look into China Rich List.
But recent years，as housing reform，new privat car buying and private SME starts up booming，etc. this scenario has gotten a little change，but once you ask one person what the feeling is when he borrowed or takes credits from banking for realize above mentioned consuming，he absolutely will tell you。“hey，buddy，not so playful…”
What do you think of the recent changes and changes to come in China regarding personal finances? How China’s Consumers Spend Their Money? Will China’s Consumers Save the World Economy?
Topics: China Rich List,China's Consumers,China's Housing Reform and Outcomes,Chinese People,Consumption Period,Debt Consolidation Loans,Deposit Money,Housing Loans,Housing Reform,Personal Debt,Personal Finance,Personal Loans,Spending Plan
- Online anchors become a hit for their cute looks and live performance in Asia
- Interest Rate of Deposit, Advance Drawing, Loss Reporting and Money Transfer
- Regulations on Deposit Management Issued by State Council China
- January Housing Loan Approvals Drop by 17pc
- What to Do When Your Debt Collectors Call for Payment
- Students Finance: Add up College Education Budget and Plan Spending
- Long life has a matchlessly huge value
- Most funny gimmick to recruit students in China: Universities’ sex trap
- Car Model Flaunts Wealth By Posing with Cash in Bed
- Chinese Dishes Made of Money! See How Rich Chinese Flaunts Wealth on His Wedding Banquet