Europe is filled with romantic resorts, is a good choice to enjoy your romantic love and wedding with your sweetheart. But what are considered the most romantic destinations in Europe? Check out our favorite five.
Hotel Palafitte, Switzerland
Built on piles in the open Swiss countryside, Hotel Palafitte is made up of 40 luxury pavilions in total, 24 of which are built directly over the lake for a truly unique honeymooning experience. Hotel Palafitte is a great spot for golfing, swimming, sailing, and admiring the awe-worthy Alps..
Capri Palace Hotel & Spa, Italy
Resting on the slopes of Monte Solaro, in the most exclusive and unspoiled part of Capri, reigns the contemporary Capri Palace. Offering sublime views of the Bay of Naples and on a clear day, smoking Mt. Vesuvius, Capri Palace sparkles with 81 guest rooms and suites (some with their own private heated swimming pools and gardens), lush landscaped gardens, a fabulous spa, and gorgeous restaurants.
Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons, England
At Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons, which lies just eight miles southeast of Oxford in a fold of low hills overlooking the rich water meadows of the Thames Valley, the marriage of food, comfort, and service live in perfect harmony. A two-acre vegetable garden on the grounds provides all the herbs used by the restaurant’s kitchen eight months out of the year, so prepare to have your tastebuds tantalized.
Four Seasons Hotel George V, France
A few fashionable steps from the Champs-Elysées, with private terraces that look out over all of Paris, the Four Seasons intoxicates with glitz, glamour, and full-service luxury. The hotel caters to honeymooners with some indulgent options like private limousine tours to the river banks, Versailles, or Loire Valley, night cruises on the Yachts de Paris, and even private after-hours tours of the Lourve.
Mardavall Hotel and Spa, Spain
Surrounded by the glittering Mediterranean and peaks of the Tramunta mountains, Mardavall’s location is stunning. All 133 of the hotel’s guestrooms offer dazzling views of the sea from your own private terrace. The AltiraSPA, taking its name from Greek healing goddess Althea and Saphira, the personification of beauty, offers couples a wide range of relaxing holistic treatments.
- Save: 4th Night without Charge at Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, Las Vega
- Best Travel Deals Guide: Discount Packages for Los Angeles and Bangkok Escape
- Top Romantic Honeymoon Destinations in Caribbean
- Metropol, New York’s Newest and Best Boutique Hostel
- Tropical Lovers' Paradise: Romantic Beach in Florida Called Honeymoon Island
- Remains of Ancient France: Chateau De Chenonceau on Cher River
- Lower Travel Cost: Rent Apartment for Family Vacation
- Places to Warm Up in Frozen Weather: Northern Europe Winter Escape
- King Wing Hot Spring Hotel: Available Hot Spring in Every Room
- 4* All Inclusive from Gatwick to Alanya, Turkey 7 Nights £199