Solid Electronic Infrastructure and Online Banking ePayments
On the basis of the implementation of “9991 Project”, the host computer system of the National Bank of China has greatly improved in processing capacity, and self-service and equipment has further improved, and intensive management has been in effect.
By the end of 2011, the National Bank of China has had more than 10,000 ATMs, more than 70,000 POSes, 80 new self-service banks, and 1.014 billion sums of monthly electronic business volumes.
Moreover, the business processing capacity and the competitiveness of National Bank of China are stably strengthened.
Topics: Bank Securities Account Transfer,Best Small Business Banks,Business Bank Accounts,Business Banking Comparison,Business Banking Solutions,Commercial Banks,Compare Business Bank Accounts Online,Computer Security,Data Center Centralization,E-Banking Services,E-Commerce & Trade,Ecommerce Solutions Comparison,Electron Localization Function,Electronic Banking,Electronic Commerce,Electronic Infrastructure,Electronic Trading,Foreign Currency Trading,Internet Banking,Internet Economy,Internet Security Systems,Monopoly Electronic Banking Instructions,National Bank of China,Network Solutions,Network Systems,Online Bank Accounts,Online Banking Services,Online Banking Solutions,Online Banking System Project,Online Payment Calculator,Online Payment Gateways Comparison,Online Payment Services,Operations Management,Production and Operations Management Case Studies,Production Management,Software Development Process,System Software Development,Technology Team,Top E-Commerce Companies,Top Online Banks
- National Bank of China: Business Banking Solutions and Monopoly Electronic Banking Instructions
- Creative Technology Team, Online Banking Solutions and E-Banking Systems
- Production and Operations Management Further Strengthened in Online Banking Services
- Dynamics of Innovation in Online Banking and Financial Services
- Comprehensive Business Systems Applications Based on Traditional Business Reformation and Modern Information Technology
- Internet Network System Increasingly Strengthened in Functions and Management
- National Bank of China Improves Online Banking Software System Development
- National Bank of China: Data Center Centralization Pattern Gradually Established
- E-banking Platform: Information Form of Corporate Loan Account
- Business Internet Banking Service: Information Form of Common Account