E-banking Platform: Information Form of Corporate Loan Account. The corporate loan account includes the loan account of corporate branches. If the form is filled in, you can inquire the loan account of the corporate and the detailed information of the affiliated branches of Great China State Bank.
Information Form of Corporate Loan Account
(Page 1 Attachment 2.2)
No. Account No. Name of Account
Name of Bank of Deposit Address of Bank of Deposit
Legal Reprehensive (signature)
Date: Y M D
(or Authorized Agent)
Charge of Business
Seal of the Bank
Date: Y M D
1. The corporate loan account includes the loan account of corporate branches. If the form is filled in, you can inquire the loan account of the corporate and the detailed information of the affiliated branches.
2. The loan account can only be inquired and cannot be transfer. After the form is filled in, the loan account is unnecessary to be filled in the column of “Account” of attachments 2, 3 and 4.
3. The serial number of account in the form shall be arranged in sequence separately.
4. The enterprise without loan account need not fill in the form.
For relative clients, you may wish to fill in Information Form of Common Account and Application Form for Registration of Corporate Client
Topics: Business Bank Loans,Business Internet Banking,Commercial Bank Loans,E-bank system,E-banking Security,Electronic Banking Security,Electronic Banking Services,Electronic Commerce Software,Great China State Bank,Internet Banking Services,Online Banking Services,Personal Bank Loans Rates,Savings Bank Account,Savings Bank Rates
- National Bank of China: Business Banking Solutions and Monopoly Electronic Banking Instructions
- Creative Technology Team, Online Banking Solutions and E-Banking Systems
- Electronic Infrastructure and Online Banking ePayments: Principles for Financial Market Infrastructures
- Production and Operations Management Further Strengthened in Online Banking Services
- Dynamics of Innovation in Online Banking and Financial Services
- Comprehensive Business Systems Applications Based on Traditional Business Reformation and Modern Information Technology
- Internet Network System Increasingly Strengthened in Functions and Management
- National Bank of China Improves Online Banking Software System Development
- National Bank of China: Data Center Centralization Pattern Gradually Established
- Business Internet Banking Service: Information Form of Common Account