Online Banking and Financial Services Innovation Accelerated
Dynamics of Innovation in Online Banking and Financial Services
National Bank of China makes use of modern information technology, and duly recommends many new financing services. It has constructed the online banking system based on the tier-three network in this country, and realized account inquiry and management, fund remittance, online payment, bank securities accounts transfer and foreign exchange trading through Internet. Especially after the EBANK 3.1 was put into operation on November 5, 2011, the speed for log-on and transaction had been apparently increased, and the stability and credibility of the system had been greatly improved.
Furthermore, the on-line bank website of English version had also finished and tested, and was put into operation on December 11, 2001. These have laid a solid basis for the comprehensive development of NBC on-line banking.
Topics: Bank Securities Account Transfer,Best Small Business Banks,Business Bank Accounts,Business Banking Comparison,Business Banking Solutions,Commercial Banks,Compare Business Bank Accounts Online,Data Center Centralization,E-Banking Services,E-Commerce & Trade,Ecommerce Solutions Comparison,Electron Localization Function,Electronic Banking,Electronic Commerce,Electronic Infrastructure,Electronic Trading,Foreign Currency Trading,Internet Banking,Internet Economy,Monopoly Electronic Banking Instructions,National Bank of China,Network Solutions,Network Systems,Online Bank Accounts,Online Banking Services,Online Banking Solutions,Online Banking System Project,Online Payment Calculator,Online Payment Gateways Comparison,Online Payment Services,Operations Management,Production and Operations Management Case Studies,Production Management,Software Development Process,System Software Development,Technology Team,Top E-Commerce Companies,Top Online Banks
- National Bank of China: Business Banking Solutions and Monopoly Electronic Banking Instructions
- Creative Technology Team, Online Banking Solutions and E-Banking Systems
- Electronic Infrastructure and Online Banking ePayments: Principles for Financial Market Infrastructures
- Production and Operations Management Further Strengthened in Online Banking Services
- Comprehensive Business Systems Applications Based on Traditional Business Reformation and Modern Information Technology
- Internet Network System Increasingly Strengthened in Functions and Management
- National Bank of China Improves Online Banking Software System Development
- National Bank of China: Data Center Centralization Pattern Gradually Established
- E-banking Platform: Information Form of Corporate Loan Account
- Business Internet Banking Service: Information Form of Common Account