Diaoyu Islands Dispute Solution: Japan Buys the Diaoyu Islands, and China Buys Tokyo. So who owns the Diaoyu islands will not be an issue. Here we relates to the Diaoyu Islands Conflict Resolution & Management. If you are interested in this topic, please leave your opinions afterwards.
Diaoyu Islands Dispute Solution: Japan Buys Diaoyu Islands, and China Buys Tokyo
There is an argument between China and Japen recently, because both of them claimed they own the Diaoyu islands. I don’t think that is a problem. And, here is the real way that everyone gets what they want. You can buy Tokyo from one house to a whole complex and then from this street to that street.
Since Tokyo wants to buy Diaoyu islands, China should let it go. I have to remind China- you also have money. You can buy Tokyo from one house to a whole complex and then from this street to that street. And then place Chinese people into Tokyo till every three residents in Tokyo – two of them are Chinese. After that, let one of them running for the Mayer election.
Who will be the Mayer? Of cause a Chinese.
Using the same business model, Fukushima is the next, and the ending is a Chinese being Japan’s primary. Then who announces Japan is one part of China. So, Japan owns Diaoyu islands, and China owns Japan.
Now, who wants to risk to land Diaoyu island? I don’t think so.
Topics: China and Japan at War,China Japan Island Dispute,China Japan Relations,Diaoyu Islands Belong to China,Diaoyu Islands Conflicts,Diaoyu Islands Dispute,Diaoyu Islands History,Diaoyu Islands Issue,Diaoyu Islands Map,Diaoyutai Pinnacle Senkaku Islands,East China Sea Conflict,First Sino-Japanese War,List of islands in the South China Sea,Second Sino-Japanese War,Senkaku Islands Dispute,Senkakus Islands Map,Sino Japanese War Causes,Sino Japanese War Summary,Sino Japanese War Timeline,South China Sea Conflict,South China Sea Dispute,South China Sea Facts,South China Sea Islands,South China Sea Islands Map,Third Sino-Japanese War
- US Airline Carriers Warned to Comply with China Air Defense Identification Zone ADIZ
- China Angry and Nervous: Send Warplanes To New Air Defense Zone After U.S., Japan, S. Korea Incursions
- Japan’s East China Sea Air Defense Identification Zone ADIZ: Anything You Do I Did It Before
- US B-52 Bombers Fly Over China’s Air Defense Identification Zone, American Netizens Cheer
- Who Would Win a Third Sino-Japanese War? Who Will Win War Between China and Japan?
- What If Japan Claims Hawaii? What Actions Would U.S. Government Take?
- Who Owns Diaoyu Islands? Taiwan, China or Japan?
- Diaoyu Islands Are China’s Inherent Territory, History Proves