Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao Moves Me to Tears During Drought Inpection. At the sight of the serious Chinese drought disaster, he completely ignores his own health. My eyes become moist slightly and burst into tears all of a sudden.
Today the CCTV News reports that Premier Wen Jiabao inspects the drought in the southwest China. He guides drought in Yunnan Province. He visits SW China, urges redoubled drought-relief efforts. He refuses tea from villagers…
In the screen of television live, I noticed a detail: Premier Wen Jiabao is running to the arid soil, regardless of his entourage assisting, just walking a few steps and then jumping from the small dry drainage Coast to the following ridge. I even notices that he has a bit of stagger. My heart is shocked by this sight. I said in my heart, “Take care, old buddy!”
Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao is not only the Prime Minister of the People’s Republic of China, but also an old man of nearly 70-year-old. At the sight of the serious Chinese drought disaster, he completely ignores his health conditions. My eyes become moist slightly and burst into tears all of a sudden. Slauting to you, our dear premier! Our great leader!
- Siberian Tigers Moaning for Eyes Carved out
- Brother Sharp Xili Ge Fashion: China's Most Handsome Beggar
- Fake H1N1 Swine Flu Vaccine & Poisonous Milk: Caution
- Kindergarten Violence: Teacher Beats Student in Public
- Make Government Affairs Public: Chinese Bold Town Stuns State Council
- Rumor? South China Drought Predicted by American Years Ago
- China real estate bubble: Monthly Salary 4K, Housing Loans 1M
- Rich Poor Gap in China: How Poor Chinese People Come Out
- Foreign Beggars Kneel Down Chinese Street
- Most funny gimmick to recruit students in China: Universities’ sex trap