Chinese young couple caught selling newborn baby to pay off credit card debt. They should be punished (Chemical Castration sounds good) but they are obviously not fit to bring up children. What do you think about it?
Chinese Couple Sell Newborn Baby to Pay Off Credit Card Debt
Two days ago, a Chinese young couple were caught at scene selling their own newborn baby for merely 40,000 yuan(6,564US$).
They claimed that he was their third child and they couldn’t afford raising him. They were selling him to pay off credit card debt.
The picture shows that the police stopped the transaction.
This practice is illegal in any civilized country, I recommend stopping them having more kids first.
If this is the attitude of the parents I think the child would be better off elsewhere. They should be punished (Chemical Castration or Physical Castration sounds good) but they are obviously not fit to bring up children.
- Chemical Castration for Sexual Offenders: Should All Rapists and Child Sex Offenders Be Chemically Castrated?
- Good or Bad Debt? Is Your Debt Creating Income Greater than Interest
- New Credit Card Law Became Effective to Protect Cardholders Deeper into Debt
- What to Do When Your Debt Collectors Call for Payment
- Newest Credit Card Laws 2010 Help Protect Your Personal Finance
- Smart Credit Card Strategy: How to Maximize Use of Cards
- People with Financial Problems Can Find Credit Card Debt Relief Online
- Most funny gimmick to recruit students in China: Universities’ sex trap
- Car Model Flaunts Wealth By Posing with Cash in Bed
- Chinese Dishes Made of Money! See How Rich Chinese Flaunts Wealth on His Wedding Banquet