In all ages, high-caliber education and study has always been a subject both home and abroad.
High-caliber education is a new and old slogan. The slogan is new because it is a creative denomination and is pointed out by Chinese educators after seeing all disadvantages of examination-oriented education; the slogan is old because it has been a subject for a long time. This can be seen in China’s Educational Reform Movements.
However, do you really have the ability to provide well-written, objective reports on what you observe?
Existing Caliber Study Project: High-Caliber Education, a Creative Denomination in China’s Education System
Bronchial caliber study: a continuous challenge in pneumology. The caliber and the bronchial wall represent the anatomical substratum of several diseases of the respiratory tract.
Many investigations allow qualitative and quantitative approaches but none can appreciate exactly the injuries degree and the lesions extent. The radiological methods are powerful in particular the high resolution computed tomography with great in-depth descriptive capacity. The respiratory functional tests with a variable sensitivity allow a dynamic but indirect analysis, the provocation test studies bronchial hyperresponsiveness and the plethysmography measures the airways specific resistance. The bronchoscopy explores the bronchi directly but is confronted with the problem of the image distortion.
The fields of studies of the bronchial gauge are vast including all bronchopulmonary pathology and the correlation of two different methods allows a better evaluation.
Topics: Ability Education,Caliber Study,China's Education System,Chinese Education Facts,Chinese Education Statistics,Chinese Education vs American Education,Educational Assessment,Educational Practices,Educational Reform Movements,Learning Activities,Learning Strategies,Teaching Education,Teaching Methods
- Useful Strategies for Success: Strategies for High-Caliber Education
- How to Promote High-Caliber Education in Universities
- High-Caliber Education and Knowledge: Fundamental Mode of Caliber Learning
- Chinese High-Caliber Education: What’s Wrong with China’s Education System
- Balance among Cooperative, Competitive and Individualistic Learning
- Key Points to Improve Cooperative Learning Strategies
- Systematic Thinking to Surpass the Learning Revolution
- How to Improve Your Skills? Employ Your Natural Talents and Abilities
- Why Did God Create Humans? What Is Man's Fate?
- Learning-Oriented Survival, New Lifestyle Concept