Business Online Banking Service: The applicant hereby declares that the contents filled in the table are completely accurate and guarantees to abide by the Constitution of GCSB E-bank and to implement the Service Agreement of GCSB E-banking Services. The applicant shall authorize your bank to book all payments resulting from the use of the client certificate into the account after it appoints the user to receive the client certificate.
Application Form for Registration of Corporate Client (Page 1)
|Basic Information of Client|
|Name of Corporation|
|Address of Corporation||Zip Code|
|No. of Corporation||Tel 1|
|Legal Representative||Tel 2|
|Account No. of Main Application Account||Read-card Machine|
|Account No. of Charged Account|
|Total Number of Branches (Including Head Office)
Total Number of Client Certificate Needed (Unit)
|Basic Information of Branches of Corporate Client|
|No.||Name of Branch||No.||Name of Branch|
|Basic Information of Client Certificate|
|No.||No. of ID Card||ID Name of Client Certificate||No.||No. of ID Documents||ID Name of Client Certificate|
|Declaration: The applicant hereby declares that the contents filled in the table are completely accurate and guarantees to abide by the Constitution of GCSB E-bank and to implement the Service Agreement of GCSB E-bank. The applicant shall authorize your bank to book all payments resulting from the use of the client certificate into the account after it appoints the user to receive the client certificate.
Legal Reprehensive (Signature): Seal: Date: Y M D
|The following contents filled by the bank|
|Type of Client||Name of Bank of deposit|
Charge of Business
Seal of Bank
Date: Y M D
Business Online Banking Service Notes:
1. The account number of main application account is referred to a settlement account number opened in the bank of deposit by the client head office, and the main application account cannot be modified after the registration in E-bank. The account number of charged account is referred to a settlement account number opened in the bank of deposit by the client head office, and the charged account can be modified after the registration in E-bank.
2. The basic information of the client branches includes the information of the client head office. The head office shall be taken as the first branch to be filled in.
3. If the number of branches exceeds 24 or that of the client certificate 8, please fill in another page, the format of which is the same as this form. Every piece of form shall be sealed with the client’s seal or signed by the legal representative. The serial number of the branches shall be numbered in sequence with that of the client certificate.
4. ID name of client certificate is the only identity document of the client certificate, with the longest length of 16 digits only in English or digits, both of which can be used together. Each ID name of the client certificate should match each ID card used by each person. In order to avoid repetition, please fill in 3 ID numbers first so that the bank can choose one of them.
5. The identity document can be ID card, officer card, police card, civil service carder card, soldier card, household register, passport, and card of returning people of Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan and so on, which are in accordance with laws, administrative regulations and relative state prescriptions. The number of ID certificate less than 15 digits shall be made up with “0” in the tail to be 15 digits.
Topics: Business Bank Loans,Business Internet Banking,Commercial Bank Loans,E-bank system,E-banking Security,Electronic Banking Security,Electronic Banking Services,Electronic Commerce Software,Great China State Bank,Internet Banking Services,Online Banking Services,Personal Bank Loans Rates,Savings Bank Account,Savings Bank Rates
- National Bank of China: Business Banking Solutions and Monopoly Electronic Banking Instructions
- Creative Technology Team, Online Banking Solutions and E-Banking Systems
- Electronic Infrastructure and Online Banking ePayments: Principles for Financial Market Infrastructures
- Production and Operations Management Further Strengthened in Online Banking Services
- Dynamics of Innovation in Online Banking and Financial Services
- Comprehensive Business Systems Applications Based on Traditional Business Reformation and Modern Information Technology
- Internet Network System Increasingly Strengthened in Functions and Management
- National Bank of China Improves Online Banking Software System Development
- National Bank of China: Data Center Centralization Pattern Gradually Established
- E-banking Platform: Information Form of Corporate Loan Account