You will have many questions when travelling by air. Such as, Can I check-in at the airport? How do I check-in online? However, retrieving a boarding pass does not guarantee that your flight will operate as scheduled.
To use Online CheckIn and print your Boarding Pass, you must:
Be age verified if traveling on Senior, Youth or Child, or Infant rates.
Check in beginning 24 hours prior to your scheduled departure.
Check in at least one hour prior to your scheduled departure.
Have a ticketless reservation.
Be checking in for flights that have not already departed.
Have purchased an eligible fare type (Customers holding reservations for group or military fares, and those requiring an additional seat must proceed to the airport for checkin).
*This only applies to infants traveling on an infant fare. If you are traveling with an un-ticketed child younger than two years old, you must provide proof of age and receive a Boarding Verification Document at the ticket counter prior to proceeding to Security Checkpoint.If your reservation does not qualify for Online Checkin, you may still be able to print a Security Document.
- First Lie-Flat Bed Offers Economy Passengers an Easy Business Travel
- Travel Flights: Airports and Airfare Rates Guide in New Zealand
- BA Increase London City-Barcelona Route to Year-round Service
- Detail Guidelines for Bahamas Freeport International Airport
- Check Right Sites: Ways to Get Cheap Tickets and Budget Trips
- Sydney Airline Travel Guide: To and From Sydney Airport
- Save Money Tips: How to Get Really Cheap Airline Tickets
- American Cheap Flights: Ski Destinations on Sale from $258
- Holiday Travel Advices: How to Evade Unexpected Travel Costs
- U.S. Highway October Travel Drop 0.5 pct since Year Ago