Today, Aikido is practiced in dojos around the world. How to study Aikido Techniques? You can begin to study Aikido by following a few steps.
Step 1 Locate a dojo that offers training in Aikido. While you can learn about the history of Aikido at home, you’ll need an experienced instructor or sensei to master technique.
Step 2 Commit to weekly or biweekly practice in order to increase and maintain your knowledge of the techniques and the philosophical principals behind Aikido.
Step 3 Check your ego at the door. Aikido is not about proving how strong you are to others. It is not a competitive sport.
Step 4 Arrive at the mat 10 minutes early. Bow to the picture of O’ Sensei. Warm your muscles by stretching.
Step 5 Watch the sensei as he demonstrates the technique. Wait for the sensei to indicate that it’s time to practice. Practice the technique with your partner.
Step 6 Remain mindful of other students practicing on the mat.
Step 7 Prepare for a short meditation at the end of class. Listen to any additional comments from your sensei. Follow your sensei’s lead for bowing to O Sensei and bowing to each other.
- Aikido Martial Arts: Non-aggressive Style
- School Girl Challenges Japanese AV Star Sora Aoi with Sexy Appearance in Commercial
- What’s the best fun game you played as a kid?
- What would you like to be reborn as? Do you wish to be reborn as a woman or man?
- Brazilian Playboy Model Who Sold Her Virginity Offers It Up in Another Online Auction After Claiming the Last Buyer Did Not Sleep with Her
- Chinese Antiques Stamps: Bronze Wares of Eastern Zhou Dynasty
- Japanese School Girls Astound Chinese Students for Mini Skirts
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Art Make Artists Crazy
- Postage Stamps Online: 2010 Year of Tiger in Chinese Lunar Calendar
- Dogs Gradually Used in Courtrooms