Ability Comes Only from Learning. So do skills. Occasional opportunity is not serious, nor is existed fortune. The only reliable fortune is Ability.
Where is Ability from? Zhu Geliang answered the question in his book titled Letter to My Son.
Ability is most precious. It comes only from learning. This is a common truth that stands across centuries. How do you like this article by Edward Chen? What do you think about skill training and learning?
- Useful Strategies for Success: Strategies for High-Caliber Education
- How to Promote High-Caliber Education in Universities
- High-Caliber Education and Knowledge: Fundamental Mode of Caliber Learning
- Chinese High-Caliber Education: What’s Wrong with China’s Education System
- Caliber Study Project: High-Caliber Education, a Creative Denomination in China’s Education System
- Balance among Cooperative, Competitive and Individualistic Learning
- Key Points to Improve Cooperative Learning Strategies
- Systematic Thinking to Surpass the Learning Revolution
- Learning-Oriented Survival, New Lifestyle Concept
- Most Fundamental Way to Meet an Emergency