Northern Eagle Claw System is one of the oldest traditional systems in kung fu. It is one of the most efficient and effective ways to protect yourself and your family. It is a form of aerobic exercise that strengthens your cardiovascular system giving you increased energy and stamina, greater resistance to illness and an overall feeling and appearance of improved health and fitness.
Stances are the foundation of Eagle Claw. Without a strong foundation a house will fall. Our stances are low and long in order to train “rooting” like a tree. You then learn to move from one to the other smoothly like a river. Stances are also techniques. For example, Pok Toi (pressing stance) is also a low side kick or a front or back sweep. Here are 8 basic Eagle Claw Style stances:
Ma Sek (Horse stance)
Kung Sek (Arrow stance)
Ding Sek (Cat stance)
Tai Toi (Hanging stance)
Hoi Sek (Light stance)
Jor Pun Toi (Sitting stance)
Pok Toi (Pressing stance)
Tao Bo (Stealing stance)
- School Girl Challenges Japanese AV Star Sora Aoi with Sexy Appearance in Commercial
- What’s the best fun game you played as a kid?
- What would you like to be reborn as? Do you wish to be reborn as a woman or man?
- Brazilian Playboy Model Who Sold Her Virginity Offers It Up in Another Online Auction After Claiming the Last Buyer Did Not Sleep with Her
- Chinese Antiques Stamps: Bronze Wares of Eastern Zhou Dynasty
- Japanese School Girls Astound Chinese Students for Mini Skirts
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Art Make Artists Crazy
- Postage Stamps Online: 2010 Year of Tiger in Chinese Lunar Calendar
- Dogs Gradually Used in Courtrooms
- Toxicology Tests to Determine Marie Osmond Son’s Death Reason